Are you a Digital Transformation addict?
Do you thrive on helping companies utilise people, process, and technology to achieve all that is possible?
We are looking for a dynamic, accomplished and result oriented professional with experience in delivering Digital Transformation, either internally or for clients, focusing on the areas of information, data management, processes improvement, quality and audits, innovation and training.
Well if this sounds like you should speak to us as we are looking to enhance our team of professionals which deliver incredible results to our clients across numerous industries.
NettPost specialise in offering market-leading technology solutions for Enterprise Information Management, the foundation of Digital Transformation. Backed by over 20 years’ experience delivering digital business transformation to enterprise and government helping them move from silo and document-driven processes to information and data-driven processes across the entire business. We accomplish this by harnessing people, process and technology thus enabling companies to successfully accelerate their digital transformation journey and deliver true business value.
Key duties and responsibilities
The successful candidate is expected to undertake the following activities:
- Design creative and innovative solutions for our customers built on M-Files Intelligent Information Management Systems to capture, store, retrieve, share, and control electronic data and information
- Design and implement data driven business processes to automate information management to efficiently deliver a broad range of corporate data integration requirements
- Evaluate, analyse, interpret clients existing complex information management systems and repositories to provide meaningful and impactful narratives as to how they can improve
- Present outputs and conclusions via briefings, workshops to highlight key issues and possible improvements to influence and support stakeholders with decision making
- Build credibility, trust, and confidence with key stakeholders at all levels by demonstrating our capability and professional expertise at stakeholder meetings and participating in network groups and workshops
- Ability to capture client requirements and deliver system that deliver desired results
- Design hierarchy and metadata structure that identifies and classifies documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as security level, function, and context
- Project Management
- Design and implement in-house demo environment and deliver Proof of Concept systems for client’s approval
- Provide training including necessary documentation
- Provide support for staff and clients
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital strategy, technology, and organizational development capable of developing and implementing business models for digital concepts and solutions
- Well-organised, methodical approach to completion of tasks and assignments consistently on time and as per agreed specifications
- Good inter personal skills and stakeholder management with the ability to partner, advise and constructively challenge across a range of internal and external stakeholders
- A focus on continuous improvement, demonstrating the ability to think critically and creatively to solve problems and provided recommendations, plan and manage the selection and integration of advanced digital technology
- A track record of working independently, adapting to change, and showing initiative, to manage work effectively to ensure deadlines and standards of service delivery are met managing a variety of projects of varying complexity
- A passion for building capability and leading, coaching and working with clients to understand how data is best managed, secured, and utilised
- Expert in the design, implementation, and support of Enterprise Information Management Systems
- Expert in using process mapsand flowcharts to design automated business processes
- Expert in working with metadata driven business process
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Norwegian required
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, Microsoft SQL, and Visual Studio
- A bachelor's degree, masters preferred, in either Digital Transformation, Information Science or Informatics
- VBScript programming
- MCSA or MCSE certifications a plus